Release date: 6th June
Featuring the recent BBC Radio 1 playlisted single 'Sun & Moon', Above & Beyond's 'Group Therapy' is the much anticipated second artist album from the Anjunabeats trio - encompassing trance, electronic house, downtempo and even modern classical influences.
Bringing Above & Beyond’s renowned blend of classic song-writing values and sleek electronic production into a contemporary context, ‘Group Therapy’ features 15 tracks of cutting-edge melodic music - including vocal efforts from both Richard Bedford and Zoë Johnston.
2. Alchemy feat. Zoë Johnston
3. Sun & Moon feat. Richard Bedford
4. You Got To Go feat. Zoë Johnston
5. Black Room Boy (vocals by Tony McGuinness and Richard Bedford)
6. Giving It Out feat. Zoë Johnston
7. On My Way To Heaven feat. Richard Bedford
9. Sun In Your Eyes
10. Love Is Not Enough feat. Zoë Johnston
11. Every Little Beat feat. Richard Bedford
12. Sweetest Heart feat. Zoë Johnston
13. Thing Called Only Love feat. Richard Bedford
14. A Few Things feat. Zoë Johnston
For a DJ trio whose achievements over the last 11 years have included setting up one of the biggest labels in dance music, playing to one million people at a gig in Brazil and hosting one of the most listened to radio shows in the world, you’d be forgiven for assuming they’d have more than two artist albums under their belts by now. It’s no wonder then, that anticipation for Above & Beyond’s third artist album Group Therapy is so high; especially considering the commercial success of the first single to be taken from the album, “Sun & Moon.” It’s got everything you could wish for as a trance fan, from the uptempo “Thing Called Love” to the unexpectedly tribal sounding ‘”Prelude,” and tracks like ‘”Only a Few Things” and “Alchemy” even incorporate elements of their more chilled-out OceanLab alias.